Saturday, 5 August 2017

Excuses on how I missed a whole month!

For the first time in almost 8 years I have gone a whole month without a single blog post!

I was actually a bit annoyed when I noticed (I even considered quickly writing one and backdating it, but realised it was a bit pointless!) but decided to look at it another way and be proud of the fact that I've been blogging at all for so long, and I'm still here, just about anyway.

So,  what's been going on with us?

Lots and lots, and I'd love to blog about them all but I'd be here for weeks trying to catch up, and although I think an evening balcony blogging session is due I have been saying that for a long time.

Highlights it is then,

The school summer holidays started about 6 weeks ago, we are now just over the half way point. It's a long time but I do (kind of) like it, it's just a bit tricky attempting to balance everything but hey, I've got it easy compared to many so I'm not complaining*.
(*sometimes I may be complaining, but I do try not to!)

We've been to beaches,  the water-park, restaurants, bouncy castles, film festival, Ikea, the local watermelon festival,  the park, car show,  museums, swimming pools,  and our own (communal) pool more times than we've had hot dinners (that's possibly not event an exaggeration!)

We've rearranged our whole apartment, switched bedrooms, and are in the process of repainting the whole thing, we've worked at more than 20 weddings so far, and had our first wedding with our Photo Booth Limousine and I've also started to re brand my other website in a particularly random spot of timing!

We've all shared in Leo's achievement of getting his green tag at taekwondo, and wished him well as he's endured several dentist appointments.

We've played Lego video games, Kirby, and Mario Kart, and the latest addition Rayman.

We've had bbq's, drinks on the balcony, and evenings with friends.

We've read books, played games and watched more hours of DanTDM and Pat and Jen youtube videos that is probably sensible (ok, I tend not to do that,  Jen's voice drives me mad, but Dan has grown on me!)

There's probably more, it's been too long, and my mind has gone blank.

It's all good, summer is long, its hot and although I am kinda looking forward to 'real life' starting again in September I am enjoying the summer and for now we are getting by as best we can and trying our best to keep everyone happy and everything moving along.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails